Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
T

Community Accepted Solution

Ram Speed Configuration of Dell Inspiron 15 3581

Well I have an old laptop which is inspiron 15 3581. Got 2 sticks of ram few days ago which has bus speed of 3200Mhz. As per the dell website, the laptop is capable of running the ram in 2400Mhz. But still the ram is running on 2133Mhz while the both ram has 3200Mhz bus speed. What could be the prob

Question

Can I boot from the PCle NVME SSD

I have a Dell Precision 7520 laptop. The Win 10 pro OS is currently on a SATA HDD. I wonder if I could put the OS on a PCle NMVE SSD and boot from that.  I could not find any clear answers in the User's Guide.  Dell Knowledge Base Article 000132465 seems to indicate that it is possible on

Question

XPS 9570 - High CPU Temperature after Windows Update (Windows 11: 23H2 2024-04)

Hello, after the latest Windows 11 update in April, the CPU of my XPS 15 9570 ran hot (measured up to 100 celcius with open-hardware monitor), the fan kept running on full throttle and a few times a day the computer suddenly shut down (overheating). I first uninstalled the Windows update and the p

Question

R340 right ear PN

Hi all, Does someone know the part number of this piece? Poweredge R340 right ear Thanks in advance,

Question

Does this MB support the RX580 8GB GPU

Hi! I have a dell 0YXT71, PCI-Express 3.0(8GBs), can I connect an RX 580 8G to it? I have a dell Optiplex 7010 DT, service tag 8GWDW/484R5Y1

Question

AW3225QF, three, not working on GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Super

Hi I have a problem with a triple Monitor setup ( 3 x Alienware AW3225QF) with a 4070 Ti Super. No matter what I try with the configuration in Windows Setup or the Nvidia Software, only 2 of the three Monitors are active at the same time. Any suggestions how to solve the problem? LG, OneCent525

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Repair my laptop

Sir I purchased Inspiron 15 R (N5010) on 22 /9/2010.Now it's stop working.Kindly do something about it.

Question

Delete User Quota

Please, can somebody tell me how can I delete a user quota from Unisphere or UEMCLI, SVC, API, Powershell? There is no DELETE button or options in user quota page in UNISPHERE UNITY GUI or from UEMCLI there is no a REMOVE or DELETE option. I put the hard quota limit and soft limit to ZERO, all go

Question

New 7450 - Touchpad / Cursor fails after sleep

Hi there, I have one of the new 7450s, the ultralight model. Every time I put the device to sleep (close the lid), the cursor disappears, and I have to restart the device to bring it back. It's not even like the cursor is there in the background. I can see the trackpad has power as when I input mo

Question

supportassist 3.14.2.45116 an unexpected error occurred. please try again

Hello, I have a dell precision 7670 and supportassist don't work anymore The supportassist version is 3.14.2.45116 I have tried to uninstall and reinstal it but supportassist is stil not working When I want to check if there is any drivers to update, I have always the error message "an unexpected er

Question

Aurora R13, upgrading the 2TB data HDD

Hi I want to upgrade the 2tb hdd that came with the pc, I did upgrade the NVMe and added second drive so have 2 x 2tb WD SN850X, my quandary is will the 750w platinum psu and the board be able to handle a 3.5 8tb WD black as a replacement HDD to the factory installed 2tb, considering drive power req

Question

Service Tag on Dell Keyboard.

I failed to find the service tag on the Dell wireless keyboard - KM3322W. If anyone knows please help me. The keyboard Home key is not working. I bought it 3 months ago from Amazon.

Question

Precision 3660: 16TB SATA HDD?

I'm posting here instead of the Workstation area because in that area I could not get it to accept a "Topic" We have a fairly new Precision 3660 tower purchased last year.  Any guess if it will likely work with a 16TB SATA drive from Seagate or WD? The user guide lists 8TB "enterprise" SATA

Question

How can i Upgrade "Ethernet 10G 4P X520/I350 rNDC" Firmware to 22.5.7

I have a Dell R740 with the Ethernet 10G 4P X520/I350 rNDC Card installed. If i use the old firmware update file for 22.0.9 Release, the NVM Update Tool finds the card and would update the firmware. Num Description                        

Question

CPU utilization OID for PowerEdge FN 410S IOM

Hello, I am trying to monitor the CPU utilization for the PowerEdge FN 410S IOM via SNMP. Does anyone know the OID for this sensor or if it is possible to query? Thank you, Matthew

Question

Dell optiplex 990 heatsink Heatsink not Detected

I have a Dell Optiplex 990 when I start my PC. It shows the message that Heatsink is not detected, However, this model does not have a heatsink ,

Question

Power supply

Hi I bought a dell optiplex 7010 sff 2023 model. As far as I can tell it has 180w power supply. I would like to upgrade it with this one. https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-260w-power-supply/apd/5fk7c/computer-chassis-components But this power supply is only available in USA. I'm in Europe.&n

Question

G3223D, connecting USB ports to desktop PC

Hello,I have DELL G3223D monitor and I want to connect it to my desktop PC so that his USB ports are also connected to the PC. Currently I am using HDMI to for display connection. Can I connect my monitor to the PC with additional USB-C connection and to use it only for data transfer? Also can I con

Question

T7910 SAS SSD 2.5" Drives max storage - help!

Hi, I have a little confusion about the max possible storage that I can use in T7910 (the same confusion in the T7810) I have many 2.5" enterprise grade 12 Gbps drives (SAS and SSD SAS), with different capacities (from 400G to 8To). I want to push to the max, but when I read user manual, and from w

Question

U2722DE, DDM 2.3.0.23

<Clarification. DDM is WindowsOS, DDPM is macOS. DELL-Admin>I have two U2722DE monitors connected to the Microsoft Surface dock using DP cables. The computer runs Windows 11 Pro with all the latest upgrades. My setup has been working fine for the last 3 years until today when I upgraded the DD

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!