It doesn't look to be deployed properly. When using Tomcat - you have nothing specific to set in the CLASSPATH except the stuff mentioned in the Guide, such as modifying catalina.properties common.loader (refer to the D2 4.5 Installation guide, page 35)
- Check if you have this folder <tomcat webapps>\D2\WEB-INF\classes\com\emc\x3\portal\server\utils\ and if there's something in there
- If no, open the WAR (with 7zip for e.g) file and ensure that the same path existing. If it does->
- Stop the app server
- Delete everything in TEMP folder within the Tomcat install derictory
- Delete everything in WORK folder
- in WEBAPPS folder, delete D2/D2-Config deployed folder so that you could only have WARs placed there.
- Start the Application server to re-deploy the apps.
If it doesn't' help
- We would need to see the logs for both D2/D2-Config in debug mode
- application server config files