This discussion takes place Feb. 27th - Mar. 12th. Once the event is live be sure to login in order to ensure replies are enabled.
Welcome to the Dell EMC Support Community Ask the Expert conversation!
During this event we would like to discuss the ‘Content” that makes up the SolVe Desktop Generators (for any Product), and discuss any questions you might have. This discussion is open to anyone that uses the SolVe Desktop and we encourage you to ask questions! To start your thought process, some things to think about:
|FOLLOW THE ASK THE EXPERT COMMUNITY ON ECN|
- Are you able to find the procedures you need? and if not, What do you do when you can’t find them?
- Are procedures for new products/versions available when you need them?
- Are the procedures too detailed, not detailed, or detailed just right?
- How do you use the procedures – do you read them from the computer screen, or from a mobile device, or print them? Do you incorporate them into another document?
- What would make content even more valuable to you?
- Would an Online version of SolVe Desktop interest you?
This discussion runs for two weeks. Get ready by bookmarking this page or signing up for e-mail notifications.
|LOOKING TO PARTICIPATE? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER/LOGIN|
Follow us in Twitter: https://twitter.com/SolVe_Team.
Meet Your Experts:
Share this event on Twitter or LinkedIn:
>> Ask the Expert: SolVe Desktop Content. We want to hear from you! http://bit.ly/2lDgUan <<