Things I'd like:
- Product Roadmap
- Info on D7 "Unified Client"
- Find out who is in the room and what are they doing with Documentum. This will enable us to have a useful networking time, as we can learn from one another.
- Learn what folks want, to set future agendas:
- Lessons Learned?
- Top 5 successes and Top 5 failures in a rollout and/or customization
- Determine mix of technical and business-driven interests, and have SMEs present topics as appropriate.
Here are some topics that I am interested in hearing
- Experiences from people who have gone through upgrade from 6.5 to 6.7
- Documentum D7 product roadmap.
- Who is using D2 client. Usage/Deployment Strategy.
- Mobile app client. Any real life deployment strategy. What would it take to use Documentum 6.5 on mobile devices.
- Migrations tools and processes
I'm thrilled to report that we have 77 customers registered to attend the Southern California Momentum User Group Meeting on Thursday 2/21/2013.
After reviewing your feedback, we've posted the final agenda.
Registration and Breakfast
Introductions & Current Events
10:00 - 11:00
IIG Futures and Roadmap, Bill Galusha
11:00 - 11:15
11:15 - 11:45
Syncplicity: Online File Sync and Sharing for the Enterprise, Jeetu Patel
11:45 - 12:15
NexusIS Case Study Presentation, Steve Rogers, Director of Data Center Practice
12:15 - 1:30
1:30 - 2:00
Case Study: Progressing your Users Experience to where THEY believe they should be, Brian Nace, Take Solutions
2:00 - 2:45
We'll take you there: Migrations and Upgrades, David Mennie
3:00 - 3:30
Building a Business Case for OnDemand, Vijay Ganti
3:30 - 4:10
Best of Both Worlds with EMC Documentum and Sharepoint, Musfizan Mustapa & Enterprise Archiving Solution
Conclusion / Summary