Click on "RSVP to this event" (top right of this invitation) to confirm your attendance and receive updates.
This discussion will take place Feb. 27th - Mar. 12th on this space: https://community.emc.com/thread/236747.
During this event we would like to discuss the ‘Content” that makes up the SolVe Desktop Generators (for any Product), and discuss any questions you might have. This discussion is open to anyone that uses the SolVe Desktop and we encourage you to ask questions! To start your thought process, some things to think about:
- Are you able to find the procedures you need? and if not, What do you do when you can’t find them?
- Are procedures for new products/versions available when you need them?
- Are the procedures too detailed, not detailed, or detailed just right?
- How do you use the procedures – do you read them from the computer screen, or from a mobile device, or print them? Do you incorporate them into another document?
- What would make content even more valuable to you?
- Would an Online version of SolVe Desktop interest you?
|YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED ON THESE ATE EVENTS|
|INTERESTED ON A PARTICULAR ATE TOPIC? SUBMIT IT TO US|
Brian Kane - Sr. Manager GS Knowledge Management
Kirsty Allen - Sr. Program Manager
Bruce Stoner - Principal Technical Program Manager
Carrie Mullaney - Technical Program Manager
David Irons - Application Developer
Mark Foreman - Consultant Developer
Share this event on Twitter or LinkedIn:
>> Ask the Expert: SolVe Desktop Content. We want to hear from you! http://bit.ly/2lDgUan <<
When and Where
Start Time:2/27/17 8:00 AM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:3/12/17 2:00 PM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Location:Ask the Expert Community Space on DECN
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open