Find Communities by: Category | Product

Currently Being Moderated

Ask the Expert: Your Dell EMC Merger Questions Answered

Description

New Horizon.jpg

In this session we would like for you to have the opportunity to gather information and ask questions based on the recent merger of Dell and EMC, now Dell Technologies. We know you have many questions in relation to products, solutions, support and services based on your relationship with either company. During this discussion forum, we're introducing you to a number of Dell EMC representatives who come from a variety of business areas. They will be available for the period of this event to answer your questions and provide guidance on our new journey.

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED ON THESE EVENTS...

I have both EMC and Dell products – which sales rep should I call with questions?

Will there be changes to my existing support agreement, service levels, or processes for renewing agreements as they exp…

What is the overall goal of Dell EMC Services?

This discussion will take place Sept. 7th - 30th on this space: https://community.emc.com/message/944150.

INTERESTED ON A PARTICULAR TOPIC? SUBMIT IT TO US

Brian Henderson - Midrange Solutions Product Marketing

Cecile Rocheteau - Director Digital Marketing

Karen Lazarou - Director, Business Operations KM/GS

Sarah Vela - Social Media and Comms.

Warren Byle - Product Manager

Robert Peek - Dell Community Forum Moderator

Todd Pietzsch - Global Lead Engagement Officer

Click on "RSVP to this event" (top right of this invitation) to confirm your attendance and receive updates.

Share this event on Twitter or LinkedIn:

>> Ask the Expert: Your Dell EMC Merger questions answered http://bit.ly/29TgUxN #EMCATE <<

When and Where

• Start Time:

9/7/16 8:00 AM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
  • End Time:

9/30/16 2:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
    Discuss Dell EMC Community on DECN

Event Info

• Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:

Open

Contact Info

Comments

More Like This