The Virus Checking server is unable to connect to the Data Mover with the CAVA user.
Verify CAVA Service is started using the CAVA user and this user has the EMC virus checking privilege.
Note: Refer the document EMC Celerra Network Server Release 6.0 Using Celerra Antivirus Agent (P/N 300-009-952) to verify that the CAVA user has virus checking privileges.
By default EMC CAVA service will start using Windows login account of the CAVA server.
Follow these steps to start the CAVA service with CAVA user:
- Stop the VC client on the Data Mover using the following command:
$ server_setup server_2 -P viruschk -o stop
- Log in to CAVA server. From the taskbar, click Start, and select Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
- Scroll to EMC CAVA.
- Right-click EMC CAVA and click Stop.
- Right-click EMC CAVA and click Properties.
- Select This account from Log on tab and type the CAVA Username and Password and select OK.
- Right-click EMC CAVA and click Start.
- Start the VC client on the Data Mover using the following command:
$ server_setup server_2 -P viruschk -o start
- Display the virus checker using this command:
$ server_viruschk server_2
- You should able to see the message ONLINE next to your CAVA server IP address (shown in figure).