EMC Proven Professional Starter Kit - FAQ

This document should answer most questions you have about the EMC Proven Professional Starter Kit. If you have questions that aren't covered here, please add them in the comments.

QuestionAnswer
1What is included in the EMC Proven Professional Starter Kit?You can find Starter Kit component details at http://education.EMC.com/StarterKit.
2Who would be interested in purchasing an EMC Professional Starter Kit?The Starter Kit would be of interest to technical professionals whose career will benefit from gaining broad information storage and management knowledge and skills.
3How can I pay for my EMC Proven Professional Starter Kit?Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx), EMC Training Units (TU), or apply your EMC Subscription or V-Subscription as payment options.
4How will my Starter Kit be shipped?Your Information Storage and Management Video ILT will be ready for shipment via FedEx within 3 business days. You will receive a shipment notification e-mail containing not only the Video ILT shipment tracking information but also instructions on how to access electronically delivered items such as the EMC Proven Professional Exam Voucher.
5When will I receive my ISM Video ILT?To track your ISM Video ILT shipment and delivery timeframe, please leverage the shipment tracking number found on the shipment notification e-mail. The shipment will take 3 ~ 8 business days depending on your address.
6When will I receive my EMC Proven Professional exam voucher?Please allow up to 36 hours from the time of your Starter Kit purchase for receipt of your exam voucher.  You will receive a dedicated e-mail with your exam voucher number which expires 6 months from the date of purchase.
7How do I register for and take my E20-001 Information Storage and Management exam?EMC Proven Professional exams are available through Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide. Please visit http://www.pearsonvue.com/emc/ to find nearby locations. Be sure to use your exam voucher number for payment during the registration process.
8How do I register my Advocate (Certified EMC Proven Professional who referred me)?Advocate registration is done through an online Advocate Registration form, accessed from the Starter Kit shipment notification e-mail. Before accessing the Advocate Registration form, please make sure to obtain the name, e-mail address, and CertTracker EMC ID from your Advocate (the certified EMC Proven Professional).
9I just achieved EMC Information Storage Associate (EMCISA) certification. What are my options for achieving the next certification level?Congratulations on your EMCISA achievement! A broad choice of tracks and specialties are available to you within the EMC Proven Professional certification program. Please visit http://education.EMC.com/CERTIFICATION to view our latest Certification Framework.
10As a certified EMCISA, can I be an Advocate for my colleagues and qualify for the program incentive?Yes. As a certified EMCISA, you are now eligible for participation in the EMC Proven Professional Advocacy Program. Please download this program overview document and get started!
11What is the duration of the EMC Proven Professional Starter Kit offer?At this time, no end date has been determined for the EMC Proven Professional Starter Kit offer.