| Article Number: 540610 || Article Version: 2 || Article Type: Break Fix |
VxRail Appliance Family,VxRail 460 and 470 Nodes,VxRail Appliance Series,VxRail E560,VxRail E560F,VxRail E560N,VxRail G560 14G Chassis,VxRail G560 14G Node,VxRail G560F 14G Chassis,VxRail G560F 14G Node,VxRail Gen2 Hardware,VxRail P570,VxRail P570F
VDI VMs cannot be powered up and the following alert is shown in vCenter: Insufficient resources to satisfy configured failover level for vSphere HA
Cause: Quickstats are not up to date.
Restart management services on all hosts showing the quickstats warning via the DCUI
If VXR014030 warning appears on any host stop and then restart HA
- Connect to the console of your ESXi host.
- Press F2 to customize the system.
- Log in as root.
- Use the Up/Down arrows to navigate to Troubleshooting Options > Restart Management Agents.
- Press Enter.
- Press F11 to restart the services.
- When the service restarts, press Enter.
- Press Esc to log out.
Reset the warning to green
- Cluster level
- Vsphere availability
- Uncheck box for “Vsphere Availability”
- Enter Vsphere availability again and re-check the box
Power up VMs that cannot start