|Article Number: 531490||Article Version: 2||Article Type: How To|
How to collect the required information for collaborations with the ViPR Controller support team
Note: Please have the appropriate logs gathered before starting a collaboration.
The following is how to collect them :
1. ViPR Controller UI Logs ( ViPR Controller: What information should a customer provide for ViPR Controller issues? )
2. Diagutils/Slither logs ( ViPR Controller: How to use the Diagutils to collect ViPR data)
3. EMCReports/EMCgrab from the SMI-S server (Where can EMC Grab or EMCReports collect scripts be downloaded from?)(if applicable)
Important questions to ask or email the customer before collaborating:
Note: If the issue relates to a vRO workflow failure, in addition to the above, please provide the following :
2. Corresponding task error in the VIPR Controller UI
3. Does the action the vRO workflow is trying to complete, work successfully when run directly within the ViPR Controller UI?