|Article Number: 531568||Article Version: 4||Article Type: Break Fix|
ViPR Controller Controller 3.6
Unable to log into ViPR UI:
- Login with root account fails, login with AD integrated user fails.
- Login attempt in the GUI does not give any error, just refreshes login screen.
INFO LoggingFilter.java (line 238) 1101 > GET https://<IP>:4443/upgrade/cluster-state
WARN ViPRX509TrustManager.java (line 123) The following certificate is not trusted
ERROR Logger.java (line 604)
Internal Server Error (500) for request GET /tasks/activeCount
ClientHandlerException occured : javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found
This problem occurred after attempting to update SSL certificates.
A solution exists for this issue, but intervention from EMC technical support personnel is required.
Contact the EMC Customer Support Center or your service representative for technical assistance and quote this article ID.
Confirmed the following:
- Login using SSH in one of the ViPR nodes works, also REST calls to ViPR seem to work fine.
- ViPR logs showed frequent "TokenRangeOfflineException" errors on all nodes in recent past. Confirmed that steps in Article 000491765 did not resolve the issue.
- Confirmed no "node down" type errors as seen in Article 000481789.
- Confirmed no current problems "/etc/diagtool -v" output on all ViPR nodes.
- Confirmed there are no ViPR services issues via "/etc/storageos/storageos status". All services up, same start time, on all ViPR nodes
- Recommended clearing browser cookies and cache, this did not help.