|Article Number: 516278||Article Version: 3||Article Type: Break Fix|
ViPR SRM 4.1
The tmsconfig.xml file on Collector pointed to a different host instead of the primary backend
Steps to reveal the issue:
1. Go to "opt/APG/Backends/Topology-Mapping-Service/Default/Conf"
2. more tmsconfig
3. The highlighted hostname is not the primary backend
Upgraded from ViPR SRM 4.0
Perform the following steps to resolve the issue:
1. Log on to the Collector in question
2. Go to "opt/APG/Backends/Topology-Mapping-Service/Default/Conf"
3. Ensure that tmsconfig.xml points to the primary backend
3. Go to "opt/APG/Backends/Topology-Mapping-Service/Default/data"
4. Renamed the Data directory (mv data data-backupcopy)
5. Go back to the ViPR SRM GUI to start the Topology Mapping Service