|Article Number: 517262||Article Version: 4||Article Type: How To|
Sent customer the steps how to add the brocade switches via CMCNE(SMI-S Proviider)
Please follow steps below to discover Brocade Switch through SMI-S collector.
1. You have to install the Brocade solution pack.
- After you installed the Solution Pack >> go to SolutionPacks >> Storage>> Brocade FC Switch >> open the Brocade-fc-switch SMI Data Collection
On the Reconfiguring windows >> Click on the drop down of SMI-S Discovery Configuration option >>- Add a new SMI-S Discovery Configuration Option-
Please make sure the Restrict SMI-S to zoning discovery only is uncheck like below >> then hit the Reconfigure button.
2. Add the SMI-S server to SRM
- Now you have to go back to Discovery Center >> Inventory Management >> Brocade SMI Provider
- click the add button >> then fill the information of your SMI Provider IP Adress/Username/password>> Click Validate add
It will take few hours for Brocade switch data show up in the Report Library