Sometimes, only a tailor-made converged infrastructure (CI) solution will do.
With Ready Stack, you’ll be able to help your customers specify their own, full-stack, data center solutions, using technology from a single, market-leading source.
Dell EMC is the leader of the overall Converged Systems market, with more than twice the revenue share of its nearest competitors1.
Ready Stack validated designs combine all-flash storage, next-generation servers, data protection portfolios2, and leading open networking solutions.
- VMware IaaS on PowerEdge MX Servers and PowerMax Storage
- Microsoft Hyper-V on PowerEdge 14G Servers and Unity Storage
- VMware vSphere on PowerEdge 14G Servers and Unity Storage
- Your own customized choice of Dell EMC technologies
When you sell Ready Stack, you’ll be providing your customers with a powerful tailor-made CI solution, and helping them greatly reduce the complexity of purchasing, provisioning, and deployment.
The benefits to you
With Ready Stack, you’ll also be able to:
- boost sales, extend your prospects and consolidate customer relationships
- shorten lead-times on revenue
- reduce risk with sizing, design, and deployment resources from Dell EMC engineering
- improve opportunities to upsell services, so you can increase the margins on your deals
- showcase the competencies that set you apart
- earn significant rewards as part of our Partner Program
Build with the best – with Ready Stack.
1 IDC Quarterly Converged Systems Tracker, 2018 Q3
2# 1 Technology Portfolio
- #1 in All-Flash Storage (Source: IDC WW Quarterly Enterprise Storage Systems Tracker, 2018 Q3.” Ranking by vendor revenue.)
- #1 in Worldwide Server (Source: In revenue share; Source: IDC Quarterly Server Tracker, Q3 2018)
- #1 in Data Protection Appliance & Software Market (Source: Based on combined revenue from the IDC 3Q18 Purpose Build Backup Appliance (PBBA) Tracker, with select Storage Software market segments from the 3Q18 Storage Software and Cloud Service Qview.)
- #1 in Public & Private Cloud IT Infrastructure (Source: IDC WW Quarterly Cloud IT Infrastructure Tracker, Q3 2018, January 2019, Vendor Revenue)