The Not for Resale (NFR) program offers eligible Dell EMC Partner Program Solution Providers and authorized resellers a special price only for the purchase of demonstration equipment.
Eligibility: Participating Solution Providers in the Dell EMC Partner Program with Gold, Platinum or Titanium level certification under the Dell EMC Partner Program, and Authorized Distributors.
- Partner must be a Dell EMC Partner approved under the EMC Partner Program that has a Gold, Platinum or Titanium level, or an Authorized Distributor.
- Dell Partner EMC interested in purchasing SC Storage must have the Midrange competency approved at the time of purchase. For the rest of the ISG products it is not mandatory to have the related competition.
- Partner must submit the complete Business Case to NFR_LATAM@dell.com for internal review and approval by Dell EMC.
Maximum cap of products (by Fiscal Year / by Partner):
- Servers: 5 units of the following:
- Modular (MX series)
- 2Sockets Rack Mainstream (R640, R740, R740xd, R740xd2)
- 4 Sockets (R840, R940, R940xa)
- Networking: 5 units
- Storage SC: 2 units
- Storage PV: 2 units
- Partner should work with the regional PSE to define the desired configurations..
- Storage: Partner will generate a quotation on MyQuotes, with defined specifications. The Partner will make a Sales Assistance Request in MyQuotes, indicating that it is a demo equipment.
- Server, Storage Compellent and Networking: Partner will generate a quotation in OSC, with defined specifications. The Partner will receive a discount via GOAL with the quote from the TSR, indicating that it is a demo equipment.
- The Partner will send the complete Business Case to NFR_LATAM@dell.com, indicating the type and quantity of the product, whether the products will be used for Demo or Internal Use and any other information relevant to the case.
- The NFR team will review and respond with approval or rejection within 5 business days.
- Once approved, the Partner may place the corresponding order as usual, indicating in the comments that it corresponds to an approval under the NFR program.
ISG Channel Leads
Storage: Felipe Montenegro Felipe_Montenegro@dell.com
Server y Networking: Eduardo Becerra Eduardo_Becerra@dell.com