Welcome to the Dell EMC Isilon HealthCheck Documentation Information Hub. Here you can find documents and content related to HealthCheck service packs and the isi healthcheck command.
Couldn't find the information that you were looking for, or have suggestions for improving this page? Let us know. Add a comment below or complete this brief survey.
Overview of HealthCheck
The isi healthcheck command enables you to evaluate the status of specific software and hardware components of the cluster and the cluster's environment.
- OneFS isi healthcheck Command Reference for HealthCheck RUPs (version-agnostic)
- OneFS isi healthcheck Command Reference for Service Pack 2
- OneFS isi healthcheck Command Reference for Service Pack 1
Knowledge Base articles
Access to Knowledge Base articles requires a login account for Dell EMC Online Support.
- OneFS: How to online run Health Check Framework(HCF) on cluster
- OneFS: How to view the remaining service life of a boot flash drive using HCF tool
- OneFS: System events/alerts: There are problems with Windows networking components
Access to the HealthCheck service pack downloads requires a login account for Dell EMC Online Support.
HealthCheck downloads are available from the OneFS downloads page and are listed in the Update section. Scroll down to Update and click the blue box to expand the list.
Note: The Isilon HealthCheck RUP 2019-02 for OneFS 8.1.0 will be released with the 18.104.22.168 GA RUP.
- Isilon HealthCheck RUP 2019-02 for OneFS 22.214.171.124
- Isilon HealthCheck RUP 2019-02 for OneFS 126.96.36.199
- Isilon HealthCheck RUP 2019-02 for OneFS 8.1.2
- Isilon HealthCheck RUP 2019-02 for OneFS 8.1.3