Welcome to the Dell EMC Isilon HealthCheck Documentation Information Hub. Here you can find documents and content related to HealthCheck service packs and the isi healthcheck command.
Couldn't find the information that you were looking for, or have suggestions for improving this page? Let us know. Add a comment below or complete this brief survey.
Overview of HealthCheck
The isi healthcheck command enables you to evaluate the status of specific software and hardware components of the cluster and the cluster's environment.
Additional HealthCheck resources
The following are Knowledge Base articles with additional information about running and using HealthCheck. Access to Knowledge Base articles requires a login account for Dell EMC Online Support.
- OneFS: How to online run Health Check Framework(HCF) on cluster
- OneFS: How to view the remaining service life of a boot flash drive using HCF tool
- OneFS: System events/alerts: There are problems with Windows networking components
The following Best Practices guide is adapted from SolVe:
- HealthCheck Best Practices Guide (SolVe document)
Access to the HealthCheck service pack downloads requires a login account for Dell EMC Online Support.
HealthCheck downloads are available from the OneFS downloads page and are listed in the Update section. Scroll down to Update and click the blue box to expand the list.
- Isilon OneFS 188.8.131.52 HealthCheck RUP 2019-10
- Isilon OneFS 8.1.0 HealthCheck RUP 2019-10
- Isilon OneFS 8.1.2 HealthCheck RUP 2019-10
- Isilon OneFS 8.1.3 HealthCheck RUP 2019-10
- Isilon OneFS 8.2.0 HealthCheck RUP 2019-10
- Isilon OneFS 8.2.1 HealthCheck RUP 2019-10