How to create a HEAT report from the EMC Grab output.
- Go to EMC Online Support and click EMC Grab Utilities (bottom right of the page).
- Download the proper EMC Grab Utility / EMC Report for your host and collect the output.
- Once you have collected the EMC Grab Utility / EMC Report output, visit the E-Lab Advisor (ELA) website.
- Click 'uploading' and browse through the directories to choose the EMC Grab Utility / EMC Report *tar.gz file output that you just collected.
- Fill in the email address and make sure 'Email Report' is checked.
- Click 'Upload and Create Report(s)'.
- Look in your email inbox for the report.
EMC Support Solution Number: 305378