The xCP TaskSpace Advanced Search xCelerator substantially decreases the amount of time required to integrate advanced search capabilities into TaskSpace. It integrates the WebTop Advanced Search and Federated Search into TaskSpace and returns your search results in a more user-specific and sortable fashion.
- Search based on attribute or full text search
- Smart Navigation (clustering) aggregates search results by different attributes
- Allows users to sift through results without having to refine or re-execute the search
- Supports Federated Search
- Search includes SourceOne integration
- Personalized results display
- Supports xPlore 1.2 Search Subscriptions
The target users are:
- xCP Designers
- xCP Developers
- 2011 December 21th.
An updated version which contains support for the search subscription feature contained in xPlore 1.2.
- 2011 October 28th.
A new version which fixes an issue with the search result clustering on 6.6 and 6.7 environments.
- 2011 September 21th.
An updated version that adds support for saved searches. This is an interrim release that also contains parts of a new search subscription feature that is target for release by end of year and requires xPlore 1.2.
- 2010 November 25th.
New installation package that resolves an earlier incompatibility issue with the Calendar xCelerator.
If you installed the xCelerator prior to the above date you must uninstall (clear the TaskSpace/custom folder) before you re-install.
|Download||List of Contents|
|Customer Facing Slide|
(Click to Enlarge)
|Sample Search Screen||Sample Clustered Search Results Screen|