| Article Number: 491392 || Article Version: 3 || Article Type: How To |
This article explains how to collect logs required for troubleshooting EMC Storage Analytics (ESA) issues.
To collect logs for troubleshooting ESA issues in VMware vRealize environment, do the following:
- Log in to the vRealize Operations Manager UI.
- Navigate to the Administration pane.
- Select the Support option.
- Select the Support Bundles option.
- Click Create Support Bundle.
Note: Click on plus icon to create support bundle.
- Select the desired bundle type:
- Light support bundle - includes 24 hours of logs.
- Full support bundle - includes full log and charts.
- Select the slices to include in the support bundle.
- Click OK.
- After the bundle has completed, you can download the file and attach to the applicable service request.
If the EMC Storage Analytics is installed in VMware vCenter Operations Center (VCOPS) please refer to KB000304803