Become an exam workshop participant/author:
- During a one-week exam workshop, you will work with other subject matter experts (SMEs) to help create exam and Practice Test questions. By collaborating with other team members, you have an opportunity to create something new – something that makes a difference!
- Monday – Wednesday
- Thursday – Friday is dedicated to reviewing and modifying (where appropriate) any questions that has not been reviewed.
- Approximately three weeks after the workshop, you are asked to review/address comments made by the field review team.
- All authors will experience a continually supportive and fun environment, particularly those who are new to the exam development process.
- Opportunity to create a fair and technically accurate exam that is understood by a worldwide audience
- Knowledge sharing and networking with other technical subject matter experts
- Early access to the latest product features being released
- Learn the best practices in test development
- Knowledge that you made a significant contribution to the Dell EMC Proven Professional Program
- Receive credit for passing the exam(s) - a big step toward a related certification
- As an added bonus for our Dell EMC partners and customers – receive a one-year eLearning subscription
Become a field reviewer:
Spend 1 – 2 hours reviewing approximately 20 – 28 questions created during an exam workshop. Your review occurs online and on your own schedule within the course of one week.
- Your modest investment in the field review process provides significant benefits and value:
- Exposure to a subset of questions that will be found on the exam and the Practice Test; helping you prepare for the exam
- Satisfaction that you helped to ensure a fair and technically accurate exam that is understood by a worldwide audience
- You are part of a team of worldwide experts who helped shape an exam(s) for the Dell EMC Proven Professional Program
What’s involved and the benefits you receive:
|Exam Developers||Exam Reviewers|