Isilon OneFS 220.127.116.11 Maintenance Release Notes
New features, enhancements, resolved issues, and issues known to affect this maintenance release.
Release date: 07/09/2018
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
OneFS maintenance releases are cumulative. This maintenance release contains all the features, fixes, and enhancements that are included in previous OneFS releases.This maintenance release is a full product release, not an incremental upgrade.
For details about resolved and known issues that affect this maintenance release, see OneFS 18.104.22.168 Known and Resolved Issues. Access to the OneFS Release Notes requires a login account for Dell EMC Online Support.
OneFS upgrades comprise a full operating system upgrade and require that the Isilon cluster be rebooted. Depending on the version of OneFS from which you are upgrading, the upgrade might require a simultaneous reboot of the cluster.
Before upgrading OneFS, review the supported upgrade paths in the Upgrade Planning and Process Guide for the version of OneFS to which you are upgrading to verify that the cluster can be upgraded from your current version of OneFS directly to this release:
- OneFS 7.x Upgrade Planning and Process Guide - Upgrading from OneFS 7.x to a later version
- OneFS 8.x Upgrade Planning and Process Guide - Upgrading from OneFS 8.x to a later version
For more information about simultaneous and rolling upgrades and other important details about the OneFS upgrade process—including recommended pre-upgrade and post-upgrade tasks—see the OneFS Upgrades - Isilon Info Hub.
To download the installer for this release, see the OneFS Downloads page on the EMC Online Support site.
Target Code versions of OneFS 8.0.0
Isilon recommends OneFS 22.214.171.124 as Target Code. A OneFS release is designated as Target Code after it satisfies specific criteria, which includes production time in the field, deployments across all support node platforms, and other quality metrics. To ensure that your clusters are running the most stable and reliable version of OneFS, upgrade to the latest Target Code available for the OneFS family that meets your business needs.
- For compatibility information, see the Isilon Supportability and Compatibility Guide
- For current releases and target code information, see Current Isilon Software Releases
- For upgrade information, see OneFS Upgrades - Isilon Info Hub.
- For product documentation, see the Isilon Documentation Info Hub for this OneFS family:
- For information about known and resolved issues in this release, see OneFS 126.96.36.199 Known and Resolved Issues. Access to the OneFS Release Notes requires a login account for Dell EMC Online Support.