General Availability Announcement
Product: ESA 4.6 (Dell EMC Enterprise Storage Analytics for vROps)
General Availability Date: June 11th, 2018
On behalf of the IO PIE VMware Core Team and ESA engineering team, I am pleased to announce the General Availability of ESA 4.6 (Dell EMC Enterprise Storage Analytics for vROps) as of June 11th, 2018!
Dell EMC Enterprise Storage Analytics(ESA) for vROps(formerly EMC Storage Analytics) allows VMware vRealize Operations customers to monitor their Dell EMC storage within a single tool (vROps); reducing time to resolution and handling problems before they happen.
Using vROps with ESA, users can:
- Monitor view relationships/topologies from VMs to the underlying storage
- View alerts and anomalies
- Storage capacity including capacity planning
- Use out-of-the-box Reports, Dashboards, Alerts or customize their own
- View performance, performance trends, analysis, etc.
Highlights of this release:
- Rebrand VMAX to PowerMax; Add support for new PowerMax platform; Add new metrics for PowerMax platform.
- New XtremIO 6.1 features: Metadata-aware Replication, Data Reduction Ratio per Volume.