DELL Technologies Portfolio Overview in 20+3 Minutes

How can you present our portfolio to a customer in about 20 minutes without getting into a PowerPoint battle?

1. Squeeze all our brands and product logos on a single site?   ....hmm nice but the zoom function is limited
  2. Elaborate search and extraction of pages in the respective product presentations? .....wump ... and your presentation is 100 pages long.

I use the attached slide-in deck to introduce a prospect our DELL Technologies portfolio in about 20 minutes (+ 3 Minutes) at a high-level.

NEW: Each page contains speaker information that I have compiled from our original product presentations, bootcamp workshops, our websites and the intranet.

Please use your own words and style to present. These notes are not meant to be read 1:1.

Also, I always use a different way to present our portfolio at every presentation. No presentation is the same as the previous one.

UPDATE v2 January 2018:

• Add new page: Dell Technologies members overview with corresponding product offerings. >> Page 3 (+ 1 Minute)
  • Add/Complete speaker information to each page. I have compiled these information from our original product presentations, bootcamp workshops, our websites and the intranet.
  • Changed position (order) of the two Virtustream slides
  • I have moved the storage slide behind the server slide
  • Add additional notes into the CI/HCI slide
  • Various optical adjustments
    • Colored page headers with coresponding logo and CI color set to highlight each company member to its product offering
    • Updated Slide Master
    • Color adjustments to have a better view when using an low light or miss configured projector

I choose the title "The Portfolio in 20 + 3 Minutes" only for the initial distribution to the community.

It is not necessary to use this title (and my picture ) as well.

Feel free to use and extract pages for your own customer presentations.