| Article Number: 494337 || Article Version: 5 || Article Type: How To |
VNX Operating Environment,VNX/VNXe Family
In order to use Mitrend to perform VNX performance health check, please follow the following instructions:
- Create an account on Mitrend using the following URL: https://app.mitrend.com/#register
- After setting an account, it will send you a verification code to be used to log in.
- To start the Performance Analysis, please "UPLOAD TO MITREND".
- Fill your data as requested, and then under "Select your Platform" choose "Storage" tab and check "EMC VNX" as the product.
- Upload the VNX Performance files (NAZ/NAR files) using the "BROWSE YOUR FILES" button and after the uploading completes Submit the assessment:
- For Performance review: you can upload up to seven days of NAR or NAZ files (NAZ files are created when the Analyzer license is not installed on the array).
- For Configuration review: you can upload one SPCollects from one Storage Processor (SPA or SPB).
- For Sub-LUN skew: Collect FAST VP Statistics (VNX1 only)
In order to gather VNX Performance logs (NAZ/NAR files) using Unisphere, please use this knowledge base article https://support.emc.com/kb/330603
In order to gather SPCollects, please use this knowledge base articles