Join the growing VxRail Xpert Community
What is it? A new community for Xpert members only. Become an exclusive crew member! Become part of something bigger...
Who is eligible? Any Dell Technologies employee or Dell EMC partner who pass the VxRail Xpert assessment exam. VMware partners are welcome to join as long as they are also Dell EMC partners.
Why should I join?
There are many reasons to pass the assessment and join the VxRail Xpert crew, including:
- A dedicated communication platform with other Xperts
- Opportunity to provide feedback to the VxRail BU team
- Early access to information (performance data, roadmaps and more...)
- Special events for community members only
- Intel announcements
- Exclusive technology sessions
- Exclusive VxRail Xpert promotional items
What are the responsibilities of a certified VxRail Xpert?
Collaborate: Share and learn with other Xperts
Participate: Stay active in the community
Stay smart: Be current, be knowledgeable and be relevant
Walk the talk: Be the Xpert in your selling circles
How do I join?
- Know your stuff - read, learn, and master VxRail technology by reviewing materials listed below
- Test your knowledge and pass the exam
- Receive your VxRail Xpert badge and invitation to join the Xpert crew
What should I study?
|Focused Reading & Learning|
|VxRail Technical Presentation|
|VxRail Network Guide|
|VxRail Performance Design and Sizing Guide|
|VxRail Performance Sizing Guide Presentation|
|VxRail Administration Guide|
|VxRail Appliance Ordering and Licensing Guide|
|VxRail vCenter Server Planning Guide|
|VxRail Interactive Demos|
How do I access the exam?
Contact KJ Bedard (email@example.com) for partner validation. Send your official company name, your party ID, Affinity, or UCID and complete company address. Once your partner status is validated, the exam link will be sent to your inbox.
- You will execute the assessment exam through a SABA login.
- Assessment details; 50 questions, 90 minutes to complete, 75% for passing score, unlimited retakes.
- Be sure to follow the instructions upon completion of the exam. The process is not automated.