Join the growing VxRail Xpert Community
What is it? A community for VxRail Xperts who are advocates in their selling circles regardless of organizational alignment and position in his/her company. Although this forum is not exclusive to SE’s, it will focus on pre-sales efforts and initiatives. Our goal is to provide the information, knowledge and tools to cultivate consistency for architecting, sizing, and configuring any VxRail Appliance solution. This is not a forum for post-sales or customer support.
Who is eligible? Any Dell Technologies employee or Dell EMC partner who pass the VxRail Xpert assessment exam. VMware partners are welcome to join as long as they are also Dell EMC partners.
Why should I join?
There are many reasons to pass the assessment and join the VxRail Xpert crew, including:
- A dedicated communication platform with other Xperts
- Opportunity to provide feedback to the VxRail BU team
- Early access to information (performance data, roadmaps and more...)
- Special events for community members only
- Intel announcements
- Exclusive technology sessions
- Exclusive VxRail Xpert promotional items
What are the responsibilities of a certified VxRail Xpert?
Collaborate: Share and learn with other Xperts
Participate: Stay active in the community
Stay smart: Be current, be knowledgeable and be relevant
Walk the talk: Be the Xpert in your selling circles
How do I join?
- Know your stuff - read, learn, and master VxRail technology by reviewing materials listed below
- Test your knowledge and pass the exam
- Receive your VxRail Xpert badge and invitation to join the Xpert crew
What should I study?
|Focused Reading & Learning|
|VxRail Techbook https://www.dellemc.com/resources/en-us/asset/technical-guides-support-information/products/converged-infrastructure/h15…|
|VxRail Technical Presentation https://www.dellemc.com/resources/en-us/auth/asset/presentations/products/converged-infrastructure/vxrail-technical-deck…|
|VxRail Network Guide https://www.dellemc.com/resources/en-us/asset/technical-guides-support-information/products/converged-infrastructure/h15…|
|VxRail Performance Sizing Guide Presentation https://www.dellemc.com/resources/en-us/auth/asset/presentations/products/converged-infrastructure/vxrail_performance_si…|
|VxRail Administration Guide https://www.dellemc.com/resources/en-us/asset/technical-guides-support-information/products/converged-infrastructure/doc…|
|VxRail Appliance Ordering and Licensing Guide https://www.dellemc.com/resources/en-us/auth/asset/technical-guides-support-information/products/converged-infrastructur…|
|VxRail vCenter Server Planning Guide https://www.dellemc.com/resources/en-us/asset/technical-guides-support-information/products/converged-infrastructure/vxr…|
|VxRail Appliance Proof of Concept Guide https://www.dellemc.com/resources/en-us/auth/asset/technical-guides-support-information/products/converged-infrastructur…|
|VxRail Interactive Demo's VxRail 4.5 v2.5|
How do I access the exam?
Contact KJ Bedard (email@example.com) for partner validation. Those interested must send individual email. Every person is validated, certified and granted membership individually (no group acceptance). Send your official company name, complete corporate address, your party ID, Affinity, or UCID. Once your partner status is validated, a CONFIDENTIAL exam link will be sent to your inbox.
- You will execute the assessment exam through a SABA login.
- Assessment details; 60 questions, 90 minutes to complete, 75% for passing score, unlimited retakes.
- Be sure to follow the instructions upon completion of the exam. The process is not automated.