Dell EMC is proud to announce that Data Protection Advisor 6.4 is now generally available.
Dell EMC expands on its robust Data Protection reporting solution with Data Protection Advisor (DPA) 6.4. Key areas of enhancements include support for AWS and Azure public clouds, database, data collection, product compatibility, security and usability.
Key additions in Data Protection Advisor 6.4:
- Support for Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure using a flexible on-premises , hybrid, or public cloud architecture*
- DPA running in AWS, Azure, or on-premises
- Avamar Virtual Edition (AVE), Data Domain Virtual Edition (DD VE) and NetWorker running in AWS, Azure, or on-premises
- Database, data collection, security and ease-of-use enhancements
- IBM DB2 database backup size
- Microsoft SQL protected capacity
- Oracle RMAN restore jobs
- Avamar Usage Intelligence
- TSM tape volume encryption status
- Chargeback reporting enhancement
- Discovery Wizard for multiple servers
- Security Enhancements
- Application/platform support
- Avamar 7.5
- Data Domain OS 6.1 *
- CommVault 11
- Spectrum Protect 8.1
- Windows 2016 qualification – Agent and Server
For more information, please visit Dell EMC.com
*These features will be available when Data Domain OS 6.1 is released.