Enable Your Customers to Begin Their IT Transformation

A successful IT Transformation (ITT) requires Modernization of IT infrastructure, Automation of the delivery and consumption of IT services, and Transformation of people and processes. IT Transformation is the #1 way to achieve Digital Transformation. IT Transformation is “what” customers will achieve; Modernize (CI/HCI, All-Flash, Server, Data Protection), Automate (Cloud) & Transform (Services) is “how” they get there.


Our new ITT Event Kit is purpose built with modularized components to enable you to deliver a Dell EMC Infrastructure Solution event, tailored to your specific solution preference and area of expertise. It includes imagery, email invites, & customer facing gold master presentations that allow for events to feature IT Transformation & All-Flash, as an example, or IT Transformation & Data Protection.

Please visit the IT Transformation Campaign Playbook to access our new ITT Event Kit.


Further Reading – ESG Report

According to recent research conducted by ESG; only 5% of organizations are prepared to meet the IT requirements of new digital business. The ESG IT Transformation Maturity Curve Report outlines the current state of IT Transformation Maturity across different geographies, verticals and sectors and the results make great reading if you are looking to help your customers with their IT Transformation journey.


While only 5% are fully transformed, the remaining 95% of businesses today are still somewhere along the journey, with almost half falling behind the average –  meaning there is a tremendous opportunity us to work together and enable these businesses to take the next step in their journey towards becoming a fully transformed IT organization.


The research not only highlights the current state of IT Transformation Maturity today, but it also identifies key benefits enjoyed by those companies that have fully transformed IT organizations such as being 2x more likely to meet revenue goals, 96% of transformed organizations exceeded revenue targets last year compared to the legacy organizations, transformed companies are 6x more likely to leverage IT resources to speed product innovation and time to market.


The ESG Maturity Report is a great opportunity to engage in IT Transformation conversations with customers & educate them about the opportunities they can gain while undergoing and, more importantly, completing their IT Transformation journey.