How to modify the DNS server IP address for VxRail after the initial configuration?
Perform the below steps to modify the DNS server IP address for VxRail after the initial configuration:
- Log into the VMware vCenter Server Appliance VM using SSH as the root user.
- Run this command to stop the internal DNS server.
# /etc/init.d/vmware-dnsmasq stop
- Open the /etc/dnsmasq.conf file using a text editor.
- Add or modify the server entry with the new DNS address.
- Run this command to start the internal DNS server
- Repeat above steps 2 to steps 4 on VMware vCenter Server Platform Services Controller VM.