The Generation 6 platforms, powered by Isilon OneFS 8.1, include all-flash, hybrid, and archive storage systems that allow enterprise customers to take on a wide range of new, more demanding unstructured data applications; achieve faster business outcomes; store, manage and protect massively large data sets with ease; and gain new levels of efficiency.
Couldn't find the information that you're looking for, or have suggestions for improving this page? Let us know. Add a comment below or complete this brief survey.
- Technical Overview of the Features of Isilon New Generation Hardware and OneFS 8.1 Operating System
- Bigger. Badder. More Powerful. Dell EMC Just Reinvented the #1 Scale-Out NAS Platform in the Industry
Planning for and Installing Your Hardware
- Isilon Site Preparation & Planning Guide (PDF)
- Generation 6 Hardware Installation Guides (PDF)
- Generation 6 Leaf-Spine Installation Guide (PDF)
Maintaining Your Hardware
- Generation 6 Internal NIC Replacement Guide (PDF)
- OneFS 8.2.0 Switch OS Upgrade Guide (PDF)
- Generation 6 Hardware Replacement Guides (PDF)
- Generation 6 Hardware Replacement How-To Videos (video)