Dell EMC Education Services bring “better together” solutions and deliver training and certification across the full IT ecosystem – from edge, to core, to cloud.
Currently, while you are able to browse the offerings catalogs without logging in, a separate account and login will be required to purchase training, redeem a purchased order, or register for a course in both of the Dell and EMC education websites. Progress continues toward a fully integrated system where separate accounts and logins will no longer be necessary.
In the meantime, please access the appropriate website below to browse the individual education catalogs.
We offer several convenient methods to purchase training from Dell EMC Education Services. Purchase options are aligned with how many people require training, whether you or your teams are preparing for Dell EMC Proven Professional certification, or whether your team of eight or more employees require the same class. Purchase transactions are handled separately for LearnDell.com and Education.EMC.com. For more information, visit our Purchase Options.
Your interest in the offerings from these two powerful learning organizations is appreciated. We will update you as the integration progresses.
Don’t have a LearnDell.com or Education.EMC.com account?
Here’s how you can create an account:
Create a new Dell account
- Go to LearnDell.com
- Click on ”Sign In”
- After clicking on “Sign In,” you will be brought to the following screen:
- Existing user: Please log in using your established Email and Password
- New user: Click on the “Create an account” button and complete the form with your information. Please note that you will need your Customer Number and Order Number from your training purchase to create an account. A Welcome notification will be sent to you containing your Customer Number and Order Number after your purchase has been completed.
- Go to Education.EMC.com
- Click on “Login”
- After clicking on “Login,” you will be brought to the following screen:
- Existing user: Please log in using your established Username and Password
- New user: Click on “Register here” link located below the LOG IN button. Please follow the instructions to create a new account.