Converged and hyper-converged infrastructure continues to be a critical pillar in in modernizing and transforming IT organizations across the globe. Converged Infrastructure (CI) provides pre-integrated, validated, and workload-optimized technology that significantly speeds deployments, makes infrastructure more agile, and simplifies operations—and no other vendor can match VCE’s comprehensive set of converged infrastructure solutions across blocks, racks, and appliances.
To ensure you are fully enabled to sell—and win with—this broad portfolio, we are now offering new Q3 Sales and Presales training*:
- CI Portfolio & Positioning Update: This course provides an overview of positioning VxRail vs. VxRack, as well as their associated selling use cases.
- CI Portfolio Update: Learn about the new products and capabilities that were added to VCE’s product portfolio in Q2 2016, including new product introductions, such as Vblock System 350 with Unity, as well as enhancements to existing VCE converged systems and offerings.
- VxRail 3.5 Technical Overview: Geared for presales engineers, this course provides insight into the technical differences included in the release of the VCE VxRail 3.5 Appliance.
- VCE Vblock & VxBlock 350 Overview with Unity: Get an overview of Vblock and VxBlock System 350 with the new EMC Unity storage array, including system capabilities, messaging and positioning, and use cases.
- VxRack SDDC Technical Overview: Geared for presales engineers, this course provides a technical overview of the VxRack System 1000 SDDC, including components and interfaces used to manage the solution.
- VxBlock 740 All Flash Array Technical Overview: Geared for presales engineers, this courses provides a technical overview of the V(x)block System 740, which is the industry’s most advanced, intelligent converged infrastructure for large enterprise and mission-critical workloads.
*to access the training, please copy and paste the link address into your browser’s address bar or search for the course by name in the eLearning portal. These courses can also be accessed through EMC Backstage Pass.