VxRack: Top Services Topics

This document contains the list of Top Services Topics for VxRack, identified by EMC Support as the most trending topics for the month of September 2019:

It is recommended that you also check for important information such as advisories (ETAs, ESAs), and other key resources on the Support by Product pages on the EMC Online Support portal.

Dell 14G BOSS-S1 SSD0 or SSD1 status failed Degraded

Dell 14G Series node reports one of the two M2 disks in RAID connected to BOSS-S1 card showing as failed

VxRack FLEX nodes experience network issues including ESXi host disconnects, SDS disconnects, and latency

VxRack FLEX nodes experience network issues including ESXi host disconnects, SDS disconnects, and latency

Dell EMC VxRack iDRAC logs the following event: MEM0702     Correctable memory error rate exceeded for DIMM (Bank/Slot)

VxRack iDRAC logs the following event: MEM0702    Correctable memory error rate exceeded for DIMM (Bank/Slot)

How do I Reset and Drain Power of my Dell PowerEdge Server?

How do I Reset and Drain Power of my Dell PowerEdge Server?

VxRack-Flex: All SDC's disconnected from SDS

During the upgrade of a VxRack Flex's RCM one server lost communication between its SDS and all SDC's

VxRack SDDC: Secondary DNS Delegation

In the event the SDDC Manager Controller becomes unreachable (due to a hang or crash), DNS communication is lost or disrupted. SOS commands cannot be run via console or SSH.

VDell EMC VxRack/VxRail: Unable to find diagnostics application (SUP0511)

Running the lifecycle controller Hardware diagnostics fails with the following error

VxRack SDDC 14G | VCF | How to modify the DNS configuration in a VMware Cloud Foundation deployment

This KB provides steps that can be followed to modify the DNS configuration in a VMware Cloud Foundation environment.

VxRack: SDDC Manager User Interface (UI) is not working

VxRack: SDDC Manager User Interface (UI) is not working.  

VxRack: Management switch is not responding

Dell S3048-ON management switch  is not responding. Cumulus software 3.3 or above is installed on this switch.  

Note: Please click “Follow” at the top right of this screen (when logged in) to receive update notifications.