VxRack: Top Services Topics

This document contains the list of Top Services Topics for VxRack, identified by EMC Support as the most trending topics for the month of November 2019:

It is recommended that you also check for important information such as advisories (ETAs, ESAs), and other key resources on the Support by Product pages on the EMC Online Support portal.

Dell 14G BOSS-S1 SSD0 or SSD1 status failed Degraded

Dell 14G Series node reports one of the two M2 disks in RAID connected to BOSS-S1 card showing as failed. BOSS-S1 firmware incorrectly marking M.2 drive offline/failed

VxRack FLEX nodes experience network issues including ESXi host disconnects, SDS disconnects, and latency

VxRack FLEX nodes experience network issues including ESXi host disconnects, SDS disconnects, and latency

"Dell EMC VxRack iDRAC logs the following event: MEM0702 Correctable memory error rate exceeded for DIMM (Bank/Slot)"

VxRack iDRAC logs the following event: MEM0702    Correctable memory error rate exceeded for DIMM (Bank/Slot) 

How do I Reset and Drain Power of my Dell PowerEdge Server?

How do I Reset and Drain Power of my Dell PowerEdge Server?  

VxFlex - VxFlex Manager is unable to discover VxFlex OS gateway

Unable to discover VxFlex OS gateway from VxFlex Manager.

VxRack-Flex: All SDC's disconnected from SDS

During the upgrade of a VxRack Flex's RCM one server lost communication between its SDS and all SDC's.

Dell EMC VxRack SDDC:  One or more PCPUs didn't perform a heartbeat check for 7 seconds

Dell EMC VxRack SDDC:  One or more PCPUs didn't perform a heartbeat check for 7 seconds

VxRack SDDC: Secondary DNS Delegation

Only a single, primary DNS delegation for the SDDC Manager Controller was configured in the customer's DNS server.

VxRack: Management switch is not responding

Dell S3048-ON management switch  is not responding. Cumulus software 3.3 or above is installed on this switch. 

Dell EMC VxRack/VxRail: Unable to find diagnostics application (SUP0511)

Running the lifecycle controller Hardware diagnostics fails with the following error:

Note: Please click “Follow” at the top right of this screen (when logged in) to receive update notifications.