EMC MOBILE 3.2 is a fantastic new app release that brings new mobile tools to technical practitioners. Previously, EMC MOBILE gave solutions for researching a potential deployment, solving a problem with the help of your peer network, and checking on your environment. This update expands your ability to play an active role in your EMC products. We’ve incorporated the Knowledgebase into the federated search within EMC MOBILE, allowing for greater self-sufficiency, while providing valuable solutions to problems you can carry right in your pocket!
This is an amazing update that turns EMC MOBILE from a valuable source of information, to a key tool in maintaining your EMC environments.
EMC MOBILE is now connected to the Knowledgebase providing further reference for solutions to problems with your EMC environment. The Knowledgebase is the go to resource for technical documentation and answers to questions about how to service your EMC equipment:
- Search the Knowledgebase within the EMC Federated Search
- Drive self-sufficiency by finding needed information in Knowledgebase
- View videos from the EMC YouTube feed within the Federated Search
- Search the Reference Library and Communities
- View articles in parity with your Online Support Access
The Reference Library is a collection of technical content and high level product/solution documentation that is available and in-sync – online or off – direct from the EMC cloud on your phone.
- Access all product and reference documentation relating to your interests
- Learn about other products and solutions through a robust library and further cloud functionality
- Access presentations and other documentation from large events such as EMC World
- All documentation is available and in sync – online or offline
- Automatically receive document updates when you need them
Forums allow you to engage with others on all ECN Communities and Support Forums. Now, you can remain connected all in one place. You can expect to:
- Access all EMC Communities and Product/Support Forums
- View discussions and participate in the conversation through questions and answers
- Search through any forum on any topic
Support allows you to take command of your environment and monitor your SRs at all times through the mobile app. Within EMC MOBILE 3, you can:
- View the status and latest notes on your SR
- Switch between the SRs you own and are watching (My SRs) or SRs associated with your sites
- Group and filtering capabilities allow you to personalize your views
- Create a SR (Customer and Partner)
- Update the Status and Severity of a SR (Employee)
- Add notes to a SR
- Share a SR with other EMC MOBILE users
- View environment information (Contract and Connectivity Status)
Download this incredible release today from iTunes and Google Play!