I am the Information Generation - RAMP briefing

Info Gen Header.jpg

Join the Information Generation!

The Information Generation – a community of digital citizens in a global ecosystem, always connected and collaborating with the world’s knowledge at our fingertips, limited only by the boundaries of our imagination. Whether you are aware of it or not, you are a part of the information generation and EMC would like to help guide your participation as a member of this global community.

The Prerequisites

The “I am the Information Generation” mission is open to members of the ECN. New members will receive a one-time 100 point bonus, and the first Frequent Visitor badge upon registration.

The Activities

After logging in, complete the following three tasks to earn the “I am the Information Generation” mission badge. Your progress can be followed by viewing your Showcase on the RAMP Home page.

Info Gen Defined – Watch the “You are the Information Generation” video and share your thoughts on how the digital disruption is changing your work or personal lives. Doing so will be rewarded with the Info Gen Defined and 40 bonus points.

Info Gen Research – Download and review the Information Generation research report to learn more about technology is changing businesses and the future. This will be rewarded with the Info Gen Research badge and 40 bonus points.

Info Gen Education – Help educate others by sharing what you have learned. Share the video or the report with your ECN followers to earn the Info Gen Education badge and 40 bonus points.

Mission Completion: I am the Information Generation

Complete all three activities to receive the “I am the Information Generation” mission badge plus an additional 150 bonus points!

The “I am the Information Generation” mission commences at 10 AM ET Wednesday, Sept 23rd, 2015 and will continue until 6 PM ET on Dec. 1, 2015. This is your opportunity to show your membership in this global community.

Your Rewards

The “I am the Information Generation” mission badges will be displayed on your profile, elevating your status in the community, and 150 point participation bonus will be added to your overall total. Review your progress and badges on the RAMP Leaderboard or your personal ECN profile.