- Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2660 0 @ 2.20GHz
- 8 x 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Ram
- 12x 3TB HGST Ultrastar, 7200rpm, 64MB cache, 6Gb/s SAS drives in RAID
- Usable space/cache is 10TB
- NIC - 10GBaseT
- Serial - DB9 - male
- Prepare rack mounts and fit the device into the tray provided and hook up both power sockets.
- Connect serial (DB9) cable to set up Cloudboost.
- Log into CLI as user: admin, default password: password.
- Configure CloudBoost appliance.
Note: Serial connection has Baud rate: 9600; Data bits: 8; Stop bits 1; Parity None; Flow control None; Emulation VT-100.
This document was generated from the following discussion: The specified item was not found.