The Knowledge Sharing program offers a unique opportunity to:
- Share your best practices and innovations
- Receive recognition from EMC, the EMC Proven Professional Community, and the IT industry
- Publish your work and reach thousands of your colleagues worldwide
- Be eligible for a free pass to EMC World 2016 (Las Vegas, Nevada) and cash prizes
- Be eligible to be published on Books24x7
- New this year! We will be accepting audio and/or video submissions as well as written submissions
- you may want to consider a white boarding submission, lab demonstration, podcast; the possibilities are now endless!
- but remember - we work hard to ensure this competition is based on a truly blind, anonymous judging process. We need your cooperation to ensure non-written content does not contain any identifying markers to your identity
Step 1: Getting Started
Also new this year...a brand new submission platform! One place for you to manage your competition submission and stay in contact with us. Complete this short Interest Form and we’ll send you all the competition details with instructions for accessing the new platform. Get started today! Deadline December 15th.
Step 2: Submit Your Abstract
An abstract is required for every type of article submission; even if you are preparing a video submission, a written abstract is required. The abstract (800-1000 words) should be an 'executive summary' describing your topic, what you plan to present and the potential conclusions to be drawn from article.
As part of the nomination process, all abstracts are vetted for originality and technical substance. Abstract authors will be notified by mid-late December whether their abstract has been selected to move onto the article phase.
Step 3: Submit Your Article
Participants whose abstracts have been selected will have 8 weeks from notification to complete their Knowledge Sharing submission. Authors will be notified by late March as to their publication status. Finalists will also be identified at that time, with the winners being announced in May 2016.
Assistance every step of the way...If you have any questions please ask them in this discussion. You may also want to review the official Knowledge Sharing Rules and Regulations.
Looking for encouragement and inspiration?
- Download and read published Knowledge Sharing Abstracts
- Download and read previous Knowledge Sharing Articles
- Hear from our Finalist Authors at last years KS 2015 Knowledge Sharing Meetup
We look forward to your valuable participation!