Before you begin
Obtain the hostname of the CloudBoost discovery server. For
- Download the installer package to the NetBackup media servercomputer, then double-click it.
The setup wizard opens.
- Click Next, review the End User License Agreement and select I accept the terms in the License Agreement, and then click Next.
- Type the hostname of the CloudBoost discovery server, and then click Next.
- To begin the installation, click Install.
Installation can take several minutes.
- If the Windows User Account Control window appears, click Yes.
- On the installation completed page of the wizard, click Finish.
The CloudBoost client is installed.
After you finish
Connect the CloudBoost client to the CloudBoost appliance. For more information, see Connecting the CloudBoost client to the CloudBoost appliance.