Avamar SQL Plugin
Microsoft SQL server
Open SQL Server Management studio and make sure that the Backup Agent service account (either local SYSTEM or a dedicated backup account) reported in the backup log is added to SQL SERVER ROLE "sysadmin."
- Start SQL Server Management Studio
- Expand tree to Security folder of the required SQL Server
- Click Logins to display the users
- Right-click the Account and then select Properties
- Select the Server Roles page
- In the Server roles box, make sure that that sysadmin is checked.
To assign SQL Server roles to the Backup Agent service account, follow the steps given in EMC Support Solution https://support.emc.com/kb/471330
|YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING CONTENTS FOR AVAMAR:|