EMC account login is required to access this e-Learning module.
EMC VMAX3 Fundamentals
This course provides an introduction to the VMAX3. It includes an overview of the architecture, features, and functionality.
This course is intended for professionals who will be positioning, designing, deploying, managing and supporting a solution using VMAX3. It is also suitable for anyone seeking to learn the basics of the VMAX3.
To understand the content and successfully complete this course, a student must have a suitable knowledgebase/skill set. The student must have an understanding of:
- Basic computer storage
- Introductory knowledge of information technology
Course ObjectivesUpon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- List the VMAX3 business benefits
- Identify the VMAX3 family and the model differences
- List the key VMAX3 Hypermax features
- Identify the VMAX3 I/O operations
- List VMAX 3volume types and data protection options
- Describe the VMAX3 family management software options
Course OutlineThe content of this course is designed to support the course objectives.
- Module 1: VMAX3 Family Overview
- Module 2: VMAX3 Hypermax and I/O Operations
- Module 3: VMAX3 Features
- Module 4: VMAX3 Management Software
To enroll in this free e-Learning, please click here.
To explore other free e-Learning titles, visit our Free Fundamentals e-Learning Index.
This document was generated from the following discussion: The specified item was not found.