The Knowledge Sharing program offers a unique opportunity to:
- Share your best practices and innovations
- Receive recognition from EMC, the EMC Proven Professional Community, and the IT industry
- Publish your work and reach thousands of your colleagues worldwide
- Be eligible for a free pass to EMC World 2015 (Las Vegas, Nevada) and cash prizes
- Be eligible to be published on Books24x7
Step 1: Getting Started
Complete this short interest form to receive more detailed information and competition deadlines.
Step 2: Submit Your Abstract
Submit an abstract (2,000 words or less, no more than 4 pages) of your article. The abstract should be an 'executive summary' describing your topic, why it is relevant to the IT industry, and what audience may find it particularly useful.
The abstract period has now closed.
As part of the nomination process, all abstracts are vetted for originality and technical substance. Abstract authors will be notified by November 26, 2014 whether their abstract has been selected to move onto the article phase.
Step 3: Submit Your Article
Participants whose abstracts have been selected will have 8 weeks from notification to submit their completed Knowledge Sharing article.
Winners will be announced at EMC World – Las Vegas, NV in May 2015.
Assistance every step of the way...
If you have any questions please ask them in this discussion. You may also want to review the official Knowledge Sharing Rules and Regulations.
Looking for encouragement and inspiration?
- Download and read published Knowledge Sharing Abstracts
- Download and read previous Knowledge Sharing Articles
We look forward to your valuable participation!