A filter narrows the scope of data to display in a report. You can edit the filter expressions created by the Filter Wizard or build your own expressions.
- 1. In Edit mode, click the Filtering & Expansion tab.
- 2. In Filter, click Everything > Refine > using a wizard.The Filter Wizard helps you build a filter to narrow the scope of data to display. The
wizard can help you build complex filters that use logical operators.
- 3. Type the name of a property.
For example, typing device causes the Filter Wizard to display a list of known devices based on the data stored in the database.
- 4. Select a property value.Each property has a value. For example, the value of the device property is the device name.
- 5. In Use the filter of this node for, specify how to use the filter.
- 6. In Display Policy, select how you want to display nodes.
- 7. Click Save.