Log into the ECN
- Visit the EMC Community Network home page http://community.emc.com
- Click on Login/Register
- If you already have an ECN account, skip the next step (registering an account)
- If you don't already have an ECN account, click on Register
- When you have provided your email, you'll be asked to select a 'screen name'
- When submitted, an email will be sent where you click a link to activate the account
- Once the account is activated, you can participate in documents, discussions, etc., in most places of the ECN
Request access to the "Members Only" community area:
Once you are logged into ECN
Click here to request access. Be sure to use a business email address and your screen name.
- Once you have received your welcome email and been granted access, be sure to sign up to follow the site and select “Inbox” to receive email notifications.
NOTE: Access is subject to validation that you are an EMC Service Assurance Suite (Smarts/Watch4net) customer.