CLARiiON CX4 series
EMC SW: Unisphere
Application SW: Java
‘Accept Always' button is grayed out on Java certificate screen when Unisphere or Unisphere Service Manager is run.
- ‘Accept Always' button is grayed out on Java certificate screen when Unisphere or Unisphere Service Manager is run.
- Error message: “Java certificate store is not present on client workstation. Certificates cannot be permanently accepted. The Certificate from this system in not trusted. Click accept to continue.”
- The "Accept Always" button for Certificate acceptance is grayed out. Only the “Accept for Session” button is available for selection.
The Java certificate store trusted.jssecerts file is missing on the workstation.
This will be addressed in a future version of Release 30.
In the C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\security folder, copy the trusted.certs file and rename it to trusted.jssecerts.
Note that the new file will contain all the certificates in trusted.certs. If some certificates should be removed, perform the following:
- From the Start Menu, select Control Panel, Java, Security, Certificates.
- Select Secure Site from the drop-down panel.
- Remove the pertinent certificates.
- Access Unisphere or Unisphere Service Manager using https:// <IP address> instead of http:// <IP address>
- If the browser presents a certificate, accept it.
- Check the "Accept Always" box and accept the java certificate.
- This will create the trusted.jssecerts file that was missing.
Accessing Unisphere or Unisphere Service Manager will now present the "Accept Always" option.
For more information refer to Primus” emc252623 “.