EMC Proven Infrastructure Solutions for Microsoft platforms and application environments accelerate the deployment and adoption of your mission critical applications. EMC’s Solutions are based on consulting, best-of-breed storage, virtualization, and network technology.
This page provides access to our most recent featured Microsoft solutions, published by the EMC Solutions Group. This site also provides easy access to our solutions pages, where you will find a consolidated view by categories of all of our technical publications by application and platforms.
Our Featured Solutions
- EMC Management Integration For Microsoft Private Cloud
- EMC Advance Multisite Availability for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- EMC Solution for Microsoft ESRP Exchange 2013 with 60,000 Users
- EMC XtremSF Performance Acceleration for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 White Paper
- EMC XtremSF Performance Acceleration for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Video Demostration
Deploy EMC solutions for Microsoft applications to meet business-critical needs for simplified collaboration and enabling better informed decisions. These solutions also address IT concerns for lower cost, management, and increased data protection.
Read more about EMC's solutions for Microsoft Applications, and how we can address the various challenges IT organizations face when deploying mission critical application deployments, in our application solutions pages.
Our Application Solutions Pages
As a long-standing partner to Microsoft, EMC invests heavily in joint engineering resources and expertise to test and validate the latest upcoming versions of Microsoft software on EMC infrastructure. With this tradition, EMC is committed to delivering broad solution support for all applications and platforms.
Our full list of Technical Papers and Best Practices
- Exchange Server Solutions Index
- SharePoint Solutions index
- SQL Server Solutions Index
- System Center Solutions Index
Stay in touch with our community and our solutions and subscribe to our BLOG Windows to the Private Cloud, where you will be able to see the latest news and posts from our Subject matter experts