You’ve asked. We’ve listened. In addition to the new functionality highlighted in our September guide, the following enhancements are now available in your MyService360TM dashboard for a more personalized and informative experience. Read on to learn how to maximize your experience with these new features.
Improved Service Request Management within the 'View SRs' Section of Incident Management
As a top ask from the September 2016 release, you can now see all Service Requests (SRs), both open and closed, within the ‘View SRs’ (formerly ‘Open SRs’) section of Incident Management.
Remember to leverage the added personalization and search features in your grid and map views to hone in on the SRs you care about:
- New – Easily filter your view using the radio buttons (Figure 1.1) and dashboard filters (Figure 1.2).
- Quickly locate a specific SR using the search field (Figure 1.3).
- Export your data to a .csv file for further analysis (Figure 1.4).
- Use the Site & Product (Figure 1.5) and ‘Filter By’ menus (Figure 1.6) to focus on specific custom groups and product categories.
Hints & Tips:
- ‘Filter By’ Menu – Use ‘Filter By’ menu (Figure 1.6) first, before making other selections in the ‘View SRs’ section. Choosing different settings in the ‘Filter By’ menu will override any search queries (Figure 1.3), radio button selections (Figure 1.1), or dashboard filters (Figure 1.2) you may have previously made.
- Dashboard Totals – The totals you see in the bottom part of the dashboard (Figure 1.2) reflect the aggregate total of your open and closed SRs. Note that these numbers will remain the same as you search for an SR or make a selection using the radio buttons or dashboard filter options.
- Escalations vs Active Escalations – Note that the number of escalations you see in the ‘View SRs’ section is different from the number of active escalations featured in the Heads-up Display or ‘Summary’ section. In ‘View SRs’, the number of escalations is reflective of your open and closed SRs. The number of active escalations in the Heads-up Display is only representative of open SRs.
Efficiently Track Part Shipments for Upcoming Onsite Services
Now in the ‘Scheduled’ section within Onsite Services, you can more easily stay up-to-date on your part shipment statuses with a Tracking ID.
After selecting the service activity status bar (Figure 2.1), click on the Tracking ID (Figure 2.2). This will take you to the shipping company’s website where you can track your part shipments.
Tip: Leverage the chat, email or phone options (Figure 2.3) to contact Schedule & Account Services directly, should you have any questions on your part shipments or activities related to your Onsite Services.
Dell EMC is dedicated to delivering tools and resources that streamline and personalize your services experience. We will continue to provide updates on the latest enhancements to Online Support and MyService360.
Should you have any questions or feedback on your online experience, please submit them through the Help and Feedback form.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Follow us @DellEMCsupport