For all of you awaited XtremIO Support for SCOM and VMAX3, ESI 3.7 has been arrived !
Before upgrading, make sure to backup your customizations for SCOM !
Here is an extract of new features:
- ESI VMAX Adapter now supports the new EMC VMAX3 and the VMAX3 service level
- objectives (SLO) provisioning feature.
- ESI adds support for advanced VNX snapshots and XtremIO snapshots !!!
- ESI SCOM Management Packs now support XtremIO and VMAX3.
- ESI PowerShell Toolkit adds new SQL Server PowerShell cmdlets.
- ESI adds support for VPLEX GeoSynchrony 5.4 and AppSync 3.0.
There are also some discontinued functions, like Server 2008R2 and VNX File.
Make sure you read the Release Notes before Upgrading !!!