Earlier this month, the Information Intelligence Group (IIG) announced the general availability (GA) of EMC Document Sciences xPression 4.5 SP1.
This new release further empowers organizations to develop and execute an enterprise-wide customer communications strategy. As with previous versions of the software, xPression 4.5 SP1 simplifies the creation and distribution of highly effective communications, enabling organizations to engage more closely with customers through timely, accurate, and personally relevant multi-channel communications, while reducing operating costs.
Key features of xPression 4.5 SP1 include:
- Business User Multi‐Channel Design Enhancements
- Advanced Content Versioning and Template Version Tracking
- Improved Performance
- xPresso Charting Improvements
- Security Enhancements
Request your upgrade: Existing customers current on maintenance are entitled to upgrade to the xPression 4.5 SP1 release for no additional cost. Customers may upgrade by completing the xPression 4.5 SP1 Upgrade Request Form located on support.emc.com.
Access resources: To access EMC Products and Support resources (such as product documentation, support forums, white papers and more) visit the EMC Online Support site (support.emc.com).
- From the Support by Product pages on the EMC Online Support site, log into the xPression Download Center, or access it directly from https://emc.subscribenet.com.
- Navigate to the DocScience Software node.
- Select the product you want to download.
- Click the version link to start downloading.