Start a Conversation

Unsolved

SP

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

May 8th, 2024 07:57

Dell won't replace system

I purchased amdrizon gaming laptop On February 27th at GBS System in Chennai. Within a week on March 4th, the display developed lines and reached  Dell support  where I got  a replacement laptop, which arrived after waiting for 19 days - on March 23rd. However, to my extreme disappointment, the replacement laptop also malfunctioned within two weeks - on April 4th. This time, the system wouldn't boot past the Dell logo and experienced significant overheating. I contacted GBS Systems, the retailer, and they asked me to bring the laptop. A Dell update was attempted by them. The machine turned on finally. After exactly 2 weeks, on April 19th, to my shock, the same display issue and overheating  issue recurred. The machine won't start. I contacted GBS systems, again they asked me to bring the laptop. They tried starting it, but it never came back. The display is blank. This is a clear case of me receiving two faulty machines. I had purchased the laptop for my work purpose and Dell has totally failed me. 

It has caused a lot of stress to keep taking the faulty laptops back and forth. My work is also affected to a great extent. For Rs 10600, I deserve a fully functional product. I believed in the standard of Dell and invested so hugely and this entire process has left me in despair. Instead of doing my work, I have been forced to talk to GBS or Dell customer support back-to-back because of these faulty products. This is completely not acceptable and I have lost my confidence. I feel deceived. After multiple mail and phone calls DELL stubborn on repairing my brand new laptop replacing motherboard rather than  replacement.

Dear Customer,

Greeting from Dell...!!

We understand that our resolution is not as per your expectation, however, this would remain Dell final stance in this matter. As discussed, we will have the system repaired as per Dell’s warranty terms and conditions. We regret to inform you that we will not be able to provide you a system replacement as per Dell Warranty terms and conditions.

Thanks, and Regards

Ravi Ku

No Responses!
No Events found!