Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

May 8th, 2024 12:00

Dell total support failings

I have had a problem with a new All in One going on for months.  I have had 33 yes thirty three contacts with Dell .Nobody reads the emails and there are endless requests for the same information.

I have asked  - without response for replacement within 14 days, and within 30 days all within Dell parameters. A price match offer of around £60 was also invoked with no response. The system was sent back to depot and returned but was not setup as I requested but to obviate any more ridiculous delays I opted to completely check the system myself and do a from scratch  software loading missing out the DELL oftware which I believe is where the problem lie.

Though immensely annoying I decided that my health would stand any more problems so I agreed to hold the system in that state - CONDITIONAL upon the £60 price match being honoured.

I also agreed to hold back letters complaining to the Computer press describing Dells failings.

I was informed that the action was in progress but now find that the proposed path is refund and recover the system NOT WHAT WAS AGREED

I really dont want to have to spend weeks rebuilding a system for a third time.

There appears to be NO responsible department for handling complaints centrally in DELL.  So this is a last attempt to get some of rational answer and maybe have someone read my mails ??

• 

25.1K Posts

May 8th, 2024 12:20

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Dell.

This is not the experience we would want you to go through.

Please reply to our direct message for us to look into this case.

We will wait to hear from you in a DM.

Regards

No Events found!